UX Expert - Web Products
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We are looking for a UX specialist - an expert who cares passionately about design and can nurture and deliver large web projects. As a member of the Product team, you will be hands on, dealing on a daily basis with UX challenges and riddles that need solutions. Your work will impact a variety of products, some already in existence with an established user base, and others which you and a great team of product, UI, and development professionals will take from inception to completion.
● Design the end-to-end user experience from early prototypes to final implementation.
● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
● Create personas through user research and data.
● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
● Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
● Find creative ways to solve UX riddles and challenges.
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- At least 5 years experience as a lead/senior UX designer/expert
- Hands on and proven record with large scale multi user web platforms such as marketplace/ecommerce types
- Experience with B2B2C - a must
- Experience with B2C - an advantage
- Proven experience applying user-centric approach and implementing UX methodologies without neglecting estetics
- Creative thinker with a passion for UX design and attention to detail
- Experience in analyzing user feedback and complex processes
- Experience in writing requirement documents
- A team player with great interpersonal relations
- High level English proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
JobPost On Hold