Front-End Team Leader
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal.
- Managing a team of 3+ Front End software engineers, including task planning, code reviews, and architecture guidance.
- Hands on development.
- Driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Contributing, through active participation, in technical initiatives.
- Working closely with product management team to ensure amazing products are built and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Expert understanding of React
- 3+ years of experience leading and mentoring others on software engineering best practices
- Off-shore development team management experience
- Experience working with Sass
- Ability to lead and deliver on complex projects
- Experience working with Electron or similar JS UI frameworks for desktop apps
- Degree in computer science/engineering, or self-motivated and educated with excellent abilities
- Agile Development experience
- Experience working with a software product company is a major plus
- C++ and desktop programming experience (PC/Mac)
JobPost On Hold