If you know an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
A leading cyber security company, with strong focus on the Offensive side, is looking for a CTO to manage all technological aspects and resources of the company and drive our business forward.
A CTO's duties include:
- Defining the company's technological vision.
- Leading the strategy for technology partnerships and relationships.
- Overseeing internal changes and design of our security research projects..
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new services and solutions.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the offensive security landscape.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Identify competitive advantages for the benefit of the company.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a CTO
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field - a must
- MA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field - an advantage
- In-depth Cyber offensive & defensive knowledge of web systems architecture, IT infrastructure & mobile platforms - a must
- Hands on experience with complex offensive Cyber Security projects - an advantage
- Proven experience with complex cyber security research projects
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, public speaking
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details
- Security Clearance - an advantage
JobPost On Hold